The NFL playoffs continue Saturday, Jan. 12 and Sunday, Jan. 13 with the Divisional Round, including four games that will decide who plays in the AFC and NFC Championship games.
That means there are eight teams still in the hunt for a Super Bowl win and the Vince Lombardi Trophy that comes with it.
Plus, for anyone in New Jersey, DraftKings Sportsbook is still offering a variety of simple and easy ways you can bet on the NFL playoffs. In fact, there are lines available for this weekend’s games and which team will ultimately be this season’s NFL champion.
This weekend’s four divisional round playoff games are as follows:
- Indianapolis Colts at Kansas City Chiefs (Jan. 12)
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams (Jan. 12)
- Los Angeles Chargers at New England Patriots (Jan. 13)
- Philadelphia Eagles at New Orleans Saints (Jan. 13)
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook
If you want to get in on the action with DraftKings Sportsbook, it all starts with downloading the app and registering for an account.
Try following these step-by-step instructions:
- Click on this DraftKings Sportsbook link on your iOS or Android device.
- When prompted, allow DraftKings to use your device’s location, so it knows you are in NJ.
- If you have an active DraftKings daily fantasy sports (DFS) account, click on “Already have a DraftKings account?” and follow the instructions that follow. Otherwise, click “Sign Me Up” and enter your details on the sign-up page.
- Click on the download button at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, click open the app and log into the DraftKings Sportsbook using the details you provided during the sign-up process.
As long as you used our exclusive DraftKings Sportsbook link to sign up, you’ll get $35 free in the form of seven free $5 bets. You’ll also be eligible for a free bet matched up to $500 when you make your first deposit.
All of this free bonus cash can easily be put down on NFL playoff games. Plus, you can start with basic NFL bets and odds like the moneylines and point spreads available on DraftKings Sportsbook.
NFL moneyline and point spread bets
Moneyline bets pay according to a team’s probability of winning.
All you have to do is pick the winner of the game and accept whatever odds DraftKings Sportsbook has chosen.
Moneyline odds are described as a positive (+) or negative (-) number. A positive number means that team is an underdog and a $100 bet on that team will earn you that amount. Negative numbers are reserved for favorites and represent the amount you’ll have to bet to win $100 plus your bet back.
Take a look at the Eagles at the Saints for example.
Like most legal sportsbooks across the country, DraftKings will have the Saints as the heavy moneyline favorite. The line should hover somewhere around Eagles +330 and Saints -400.
That means a $100 bet on the Eagles will win $330, and you’ll have to bet $400 on the Saints to win $100 and also your wager back.
NFL playoff point spreads at DraftKings
Another easy way to bet on NFL playoff games is by picking point spread winners. It’s simple. You win if you make the correct prediction with the line set by DraftKings Sportsbook factored in.
The early point spread lines for this weekend’s divisional round of the NFL playoffs on DraftKings Sportsbook are as follows:
- Indianapolis Colts (+6) at Kansas City Chiefs (-6)
- Dallas Cowboys (+7) at Los Angeles Rams (-7)
- Los Angeles Chargers (+4.5) at New England Patriots (-4.5)
- Philadelphia Eagles (+9) at New Orleans Saints (-9)
Over/unders, parlays and futures
You can also bet over/unders on all the games at DraftKings Sportsbook.
These bets require you to decide whether the teams will combine to score more or less than a total number set by oddsmakers.
Plus, you can always combine two or more of any of these basic bets in a parlay and get paid off in a big way if it comes in. The catch is that all your bets in a parlay must be correct.
Finally, DraftKings Sportsbook is still offering a variety of NFL futures.
Just as it sounds, NFL futures are bets on outcomes well into the future. Traditionally, this means betting on which team will win the Super Bowl or the NFC or AFC Championships before the season starts.
However, you can still get in on NFL futures on DraftKings Sportsbook now for the eight teams in the playoffs.
In fact, DraftKings Sportsbook updated its NFL futures odds this week. Here are the lines on the eight teams remaining in the NFL playoffs to win the Super Bowl:
- Indianapolis Colts +1,200
- Kansas City Chiefs +400
- Dallas Cowboys +1,800
- Los Angeles Rams +450
- Los Angeles Chargers +1,000
- New England Patriots +600
- Philadelphia Eagles +1,200
- New Orleans Saints +225