The New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams aren’t the only ones with a chance to win big on Super Bowl Sunday. You can, too.
In fact, DraftKings Sportsbook has made Super Bowl 53 a great opportunity for anyone 21 and older and in New Jersey to jump into the budding legal NJ sports betting market and place up to $600 worth of risk-free bets.
This is all due to the limited time Super Bowl deposit offer going on DraftKings Sportsbook right now.
It includes your first bet matched up to $500 and another $100 worth of free bets with the first deposit of $5 or more.
Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook
All you need to do is click on this exclusive DraftKings Sportsbook link, sign up for a new account, make at least a $5 deposit, and start placing the bets.
Signing up for an account with DraftKings Sportsbook could not be any easier. Follow these seven simple steps, and you’ll be done in a matter of minutes:
- Click on this DraftKings Sportsbook link on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
- If you have a DraftKings daily fantasy sports (DFS) account, click on the “Already have a DraftKings account?” tab and follow the instructions. Otherwise, click “‘Sign Me Up.”
- Enter your details on the sign-up page, including new login info, US address and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Click the “Sign Up” button.
- Click the “Download” button at the bottom of the screen
- Open the DraftKings Sportsbook app and log in using the details you provided during sign-up.
DraftKings Super Bowl 2019 betting lines
Once you’re in, you can fund your account in a variety of different ways and browse around the dozens of Super Bowl 2019 lines that DraftKings Sportsbook is offering.
With just a few days until kickoff, DraftKings Sportsbook had the basic lines on the game as follows:
- Moneyline: New England -134 / Los Angeles +115
- Point spread: New England -2.5 (-114) / Los Angeles +2.5 (-106)
- Over/Under: 56 (-110)
However, the Super Bowl also offers an opportunity to bet on more than just the basics. In fact, DraftKings Sportsbook has posted a huge variety of Super Bowl game props, player props, and parlays.
Here’s just a sample of the kind of action you can get in on:
- Patriots win and over 56.5 points parlay pays +225
- Rams win and under 56.5 points parlay pays +290
- A Patriots win with a final score of exactly 20-17 prop pays +3,300
- Three or more players will throw a touchdown pass prop pays +1,200
- Either team will win by exactly three points prop pays +350
- Opening kickoff will be returned for a touchdown prop pays +8,000
- Either team will be shut out prop pays +10,000
Free Big Game Squares contest
Additionally, DraftKings Sportsbook is running a Big Game Squares contest offering the chance to win a share of a $53,000 prize pool for nothing.
In fact, the free-to-play Big Game Squares contest is open to anyone who wants in, even if they’re not in New Jersey.
Just click on the Big Game Squares promotion tab on the sportsbook app. Pick one of the blank squares on the grid, and you’re in.
DraftKings will fill out the grid before kickoff, and each square will be assigned a number for each team.
If your numbers match the last digit of each team’s final score, you’ll split the prize money with any other players that chose that same square.