Yes, you can bet on the outcome of the 2019 Academy Awards in New Jersey, and you can even place a bet for free.
Plus, anyone older than 21 and inside New Jersey who signs up for a new account with Caesars Casino & Sports will immediately get a free $10 bet they can use to wager on the Oscars.
Caesars NJ online sportsbook gives you the opportunity to bet on the Academy’s big six categories:
- Best Picture
- Best Director
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
Plus, Caesars Casino & Sports has a seventh option that allows you to bet a parlay consisting of the three Best Picture, Best Actor and Best Actress favorites.
Basically, you can bet Roma (Best Picture), Rami Malek (Best Actor) and Glenn Close (Best Actress) all to win Oscars at +100.
Of course, the first thing you need to do to bet on the Oscars is to sign up for an account with Caesars Sportsbook.
Signing up with Caesars
Just follow these step-by-step instructions, and you’ll be ready to make your 2019 Oscars bets in no time:
- Visit Caesars Casino & Sports.
- Hit the “Play Now” button.
- Choose your login details and hit NEXT.
- Enter your personal details and hit NEXT.
- Update all contact information.
- Enter the Caesars Sportsbook bonus code BETFREE10 underneath where it reads “Did you receive a bonus code to join? Enter it here. (optional)”
- Check the boxes accepting the terms and conditions, certifying that all information is correct and you are not prohibited from betting, acknowledging that it is prohibited to allow someone else to use access your account and choose if you want to receive promotional offers.
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
As long as you entered the Caesars Sportsbook’s bonus code BETFREE10 you’ll receive a free $10 bet you can use to bet on the Oscars.
Betting on the Oscars
Betting on the Oscars at Caesars Casino & Sports is a simple process.
The nominees in each available category have moneyline odds posted on whether they will win the award. Just browse through each category and start picking winners.
If you’re right, Caesars NJ gambling site will pay off the wager at the odds posted at the time you placed the bet.
For example, look at the odds in the Best Picture category as of Feb. 20:
- Roma -275
- The Green Book +350
- The Favourite +1500
- A Star is Born +4000
- BlacKkKlansman +2500
- Black Panther +2500
- Bohemian Rhapsody +2500
- Vice +10000
This means you’ll need to bet $320 on Roma to win $100 plus your bet back. It also means a $100 bet on The Green Book will get you $400 plus your bet back if it wins.
Plus, you can bet a long shot like Vice with your $10 free bet and you’ll get $1,010 back if it manages the big upset at the Oscars this year.
Betting on the Oscars at Caesars Sportsbook is that easy — really.
But remember, you’ve only got a few days left to do it ahead of the Feb. 24 Oscars ceremony beginning at 8 pm EST.
Oscars odds at Caesars Sportsbook
Keep checking the Oscars odds on Caesars NJ sports betting app over the next few days to see if anything changes at the last minute.
Plus, seek out inside information before you make your picks, like what films have already taken home various guild awards this year. These are almost always great predictors as to who will win an Academy Award.
Finally, don’t forget there are upsets at the Oscars every year.
That means you can bet a long shot at Caesars’ online app and turn your $10 free bet into something really substantial if you correctly predict the Cinderella story coming out of the 2019 Acadamy Awards.
Here’s a look at the longest Oscars odds on Caesars Sportsbook (as of Feb. 20):
- Place a $10 bet on Vice, and you’ll win $1,010 if it manages to win Best Picture.
- Put $10 down on Viggo Mortensen or Willem Dafoe, and you’ll get $410 back if the one you bet on wins Best Actor.
- Place a $10 bet on Melissa McCarthy or Yalitza Aparicio, and you’ll win $510 if the one you bet on wins Best Actress.
- Put $10 down on Cold War director Paweł Pawlikowski, and you’ll earn $510 if he takes home the Oscar for Best Director.
- Make a $10 bet on Sam Rockwell, and you’ll earn $510 if he wins Best Supporting Actor.
- Put $10 on Marina de Tavira, and you’ll win $260 if she wins the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.