How do the words “free bets” sound?
So if you don’t have a Fox Bet account yet, now is the perfect time to get one. Let’s just say the madness is starting early, as in this weekend, March 6-8.
The risk is minimal: a $25 wager on a single college basketball game.
Creating a Fox Bet account
In order to take advantage of this offer, NJ sports betting customers need to follow these steps:
- Download the Fox Bet app and create an account.
- Once the registration process is complete, deposit funds to cover a $25 wager.
- Then bet on any college basketball game taking place Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Winnings will be paid as free bets by noon on Monday (March 10).
College basketball betting options
The promo applies to any single college basketball game. So, wagering on the top-ranked Kansas Jayhawks to win the national championship is not an option.
Taking the Kansas moneyline, however, against Texas Tech is. They play Saturday at 2 p.m.
Here are some other possibilities involving nationally ranked teams:
- No. 14 Villanova at Georgetown, noon Saturday
- No. 4 Baylor at West Virginia, 1 p.m. Saturday
- No. 6 Kentucky at Florida, 1 p.m. Saturday
- No. 25 Michigan at No. 9 Maryland, noon Sunday
- No. 19 Ohio State at No. 16 Michigan State, 4:30 p.m. Sunday
Remember, new customers only need to pick one game taking place over the next three days.
At that point, bettors can make that futures wagers on Kansas winning the Big Dance.
So, how do the words “free bets” sound now?