DraftKings Sportsbook is making sure every player walks away a winner this weekend when the NFL playoffs kick off.
For wild card games Saturday and Sunday, DraftKings is offering a no-brainer bet: double your money if any team scores a touchdown.
The promo is available to new and existing users. The max wager is $25.
If a touchdown is scored on Saturday, you double your money.
Simple. As. That.
(Max Bet: $25)
— DraftKings Sportsbook (@DKSportsbook) January 5, 2021
Free money is a no-brainer, every time
This is not the first time DraftKings has offered a no-brainer bet.
In September, bettors had the opportunity to wager on a +101 point spread for the defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs in the season opener against Houston Texans.
Last season, the no-brainer bet was whether the Philadelphia Eagles would score a touchdown in Week 1.
How to take advantage of DraftKings’ promo
Getting a piece of the latest DraftKings no-brainer action is simple. Existing users need to log in and click on the promo link at the top of the page.
New users can create an account by clicking the above link. You will need to deposit funds to cover the wager.
Here are additional terms to the DraftKings no-brainer:
- Offer applies to NFL Wild Card Weekend.
- Opt-in is required.
- Bettors will be issued one single-use odds boost to use for “any team to score a touchdown.”
- Boosted price is +100.
- Bet must be placed prior to kickoff on Jan. 9 at 1:05 p.m. EST.
- User must select the boost from their bet slip before placing a wager.
- One qualifying bet per user.
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash-out bets and voided bets.
Wild NFL weekend on tap
There are six games on the NFL schedule this weekend. All times listed are Eastern Standard.
- Indianapolis Colts (+6.5) at Buffalo Bills, 1:05 p.m. (CBS)
- Los Angeles Rams (+4) at Seattle Seahawks, 4:40 p.m. (FOX)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-8.5) at Washington Football Team, 8:15 p.m. (NBC)
- Baltimore Ravens (+3.5) at Tennessee Titans, 1:05 p.m. (ABC/ESPN)
- Chicago Bears (+10) at New Orleans Saints, 4:40 p.m. (CBS)
- Cleveland Browns (+6) at Pittsburgh Steelers, 8:15 p.m. (NBC)
All point spreads listed are from DraftKings as of 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
So with a total of six games and 12 teams, it’s pretty much a no-brainer that Wild Card Weekend will include plenty of TDs.
One is all it takes to cash in that bet slip.
AP Photo/Isaac Brekken