A much-anticipated heavyweight division bout featuring a promising English fighter in his own country will headline UFC Fight Night Saturday, July 23, at O2 Arena in London, England.
Those looking to place some wagers on Saturday’s fight card can take advantage of this week’s DraftKings Promo Code, which lands up to $1,050 free for new customers.
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code: How it Works
- Use this link to sign up for a new account with the DraftKings Sportsbook app (or online at the website)
- Download the app for Android or iOS
- Verify your identity and that you are in New Jersey
- Make an initial deposit of at least $5.
- You’ll receive a free bet worth $50 and you’ll receive a 20% deposit match of up to $1,000. You have to deposit $5,000 to receive the full $1,000, but even if you deposit $1,000, you’ll receive $200 free.
Curtis Blaydes vs. Tom Aspinall Odds and Pick
English-born Tom Aspinall hopes to delight his fellow countrymen with a win at The O2 in his match against Chicago’s Curtis “The Razor” Blaydes. Aspinall is the No. 4-ranked heavyweight, and Blaydes is No. 5, making this bout a possible step toward one of them getting a title shot.
The 29-year-old Aspinall is a former British Open champion in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and also has top skills in wrestling and mixed martial arts techniques. He will give Blaydes all he can handle. DraftKings has Aspinall favored at -135 against the 31-year-old Blaydes (+115).
Our Pick: Tom Aspinall
How to Watch UFC Fight Night
UFC Fight Night will be televised on ABC Sports and streamed live on ESPN+ starting at 2 p.m. ET on July 23.
More NJ sports betting apps: Check out all the bonus offers
Jack Hermansson vs. Chris Curtis Odds and Pick
It’s been a while since we had a fight with two nicknames that match Jack “The Joker” Hermansson and Chris “The Action Man” Curtis. These fighters will battle in a co-Main Event Middleweight Bout that pits two dissimilar styles.
Curtis stepped in to take this fight after Darren Till suffered an injury. That switch may shake the 34-year-old Hermansson’s preparations a little, but his Greco-Roman wrestling roots could be the key to him coming out of the octagon with a victory.
Since coming out of retirement two years ago, Curtis is 7-0 and seems energized, winning five of his bouts by KO or TKO. He’s thicker than he’s ever been, but Curtis carries the extra weight and is handling his transition to middleweight with the professionalism of a mature fighter.
This fight is listed as a pick ’em with DraftKings listing both fighters with odds of -110. We’ll lean toward Curtis, who hasn’t let anything get in his way since coming back to the ring in April 2020.
Our Pick: Chris Curtis
Other UFC Main Card Fights
- Paddy Pimblett (18-3-0) vs Jordan Leavitt (10-1-0)
- Nikita Krylov (27-9-0) vs Alexander Gustafsson (18-7-0)
- Molly McCann (12-4-0) vs Hannah Goldy (6-2-0)
- Paul Craig (16-4-1) vs Volkan Oezdemir (17-6-0)
- Mason Jones (11-1-0) vs Ludovit Klein (18-4-0)
- Marc Diakiese (15-5-0) vs Damir Hadzovic (14-6-0)
- Nathaniel Wood (17-5-0) vs Charles Rosa (14-7-0)
- Makwan Amirkhani (17-7-0) vs Jonathan Pearce (12-4-0)
- Muhammad Mokaev (7-0-0) vs Charles Johnson (11-2-0)
- Jai Herbert (11-4-0) vs Kyle Nelson (13-4-0)
- Mandy Bohm (7-1-0) vs Victoria Leonardo (8-5-0)
- Claudio Silva (14-3-0) vs Nicolas Dalby (19-4-1)
AP Photo/Jim Young