Many new online gamblers wonder how to earn Caesars Rewards online beyond simply playing at Caesars Casino NJ. Caesars Entertainment offers online gaming in several states across the US, including New Jersey, making it easy for players to earn rewards across its platforms. By utilizing the Caesars Rewards program, you can access online benefits as well as in-person rewards like comped hotels and tickets to shows.
Online Casinos with Caesars Rewards
Caesars Rewards are accessible via the following Caesars Entertainment sites:
If you are an existing Caesars Rewards member, you can connect your account to online gambling sites and apps. This allows you to earn rewards on-site and online. The best benefits are earned online as players can choose to use reward credits for online bonuses and rewards or convert credits to the physical Caesars Rewards account.
How to Earn Caesars Rewards Online
The more you play online casino games at Caesars, the more rewards and benefits you can earn. Members of the program can earn tier credits and reward credits. A tier credit dictates your reward level, while the reward points give you access to benefits.
Build more credits by playing online slots and table games to reach a higher tier level for even more benefits. The more you play, the more reward credits you will earn. When it comes to tier credits, players will earn them via gameplay. Each reward level requires a certain number of tier credits.
- Gold—0-4,999 Tier Credits
- Platinum—5,000-14,999 Tier Credits
- Diamond—15,000-24,999 Tier Credits
- Diamond Plus—25,000-74,999 Tier Credits
- Diamond Elite—75,000 + Tier Credits
- Seven Stars—150,000 + Tier Credits (Exclusive Invite-only)
What are Caesars Online Rewards Credits?
If you are new to this online casino brand, you may wonder, what are Caesar’s online rewards credits? What are reward credits used for? With online casino gaming, players can convert online reward credits to bonus cash within Caesars’ casino and sportsbook app.
Every 100 online reward credits are worth $1 in bonus cash. Use the bonus cash to play any casino game you like and place sports bets. The more online reward credits you earn, the more bonus cash you can earn online.
Reward credits can also be used for in-person incentives such as hotel stays, World Series of Poker events, shopping, dining, show tickets, and spa services. Players in the state of New Jersey can easily earn rewards online and exchange the credits for hotel stays at Harrah’s or Caesars properties in Atlantic City.
Online reward credits can be transferred to the Caesars Rewards account each month. The online gaming operator will send out a monthly email with a link to a web page so you can transfer credits if you like. Note that 100 online reward credits will transfer to 100 reward credits. This equals $1 in comps on your Caesars Rewards account for in-person visits.
Caesars Tier Credits vs. Rewards Credits
Tier and reward credits are part of the reward program, and each has a particular purpose. Tier credits are what you need to reach each tier level within the program. Reward credits are how you earn benefits from the online casino.
- These credits are earned based on gameplay and purchases within restaurants, entertainment, and venues.
- Tier credits earned in a calendar year (January 1 to December 31) are added to create an annual Tier Score. This equals your Tier Status.
- Tier credits are reset at the beginning of the year, and the same amount must be earned to maintain the current status.
- One tier credit is earned for every $5 slot coin-in online.
- One tier credit is earned for every $25 on online video poker.
- Earn one tier credit per $50 wagered on online blackjack.
- Earn one tier credit per $25 wagered on other online casino games.
- Earn additional tier credits for reaching target tier credit earnings each day. 500 to 5,000 tier credits earned daily will give you bonus tier credits.
- The higher your tier level, the more benefits you can earn, including free play.
- Use your Caesars Rewards card in physical locations or online in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Jersey to earn reward credits.
- Every 100 online reward credits can be converted to $1 bonus cash.
- Use reward credits for gift cards, redeem for Wyndham Rewards points, attend live events, and more.
- Earn one tier credit per $10 wagered on online slots, $25 on video poker, $50 on blackjack, and $25 on other casino games.
What About Virgin Casino & Bally Casino?
Many players think Virgin Casino and Bally Casino are also part of Caesars and offer the brand’s reward program, but that is not the case. Caesars used to own Bally’s in NJ, but now the casino is owned and operated by Bally’s Corporation, while Caesars owns the Bally’s in Las Vegas.
Bally Casino Online offers its own rewards program, and so does Virgin Casino. Virgin did operate via Tropicana’s license, but as of April 2022, the brand switched to Bally’s license. This was not a surprising move, as Virgin operates via the Gamesys platform, which Bally’s purchased in October of last year.
Because Bally’s and Gamesys are now one, it made sense for Virgin to move to Bally’s online gaming license in New Jersey. While the two are not connected to Caesars Rewards, they do offer incentives and rewards for players to take advantage of, including benefits that extend to Atlantic City stays and entertainment.