When you see bonus money in your Caesars Online account, your first and last thought is probably how to convert the Caesars bonus balance to cash. We have you covered. Whether you’re trying to cash out your Caesars Sportsbook bonus balance or you’re playing at Caesars Casino, it’s pretty much the same process. Here’s everything to know.
New to Caesars Casino? Claim the Caesars Casino NJ no deposit bonus code, which also includes a 200% match up to $200.
How to Cash Out Bonus Balance at Caesars:
To turn your Caesars bonus balance to cash, make sure to follow these five points:
- Visit Caesars Casino Online and log in via web browser, or open the Caesars Casino & Sportsbook app.
- Check your bonus balance and keep that in mind for the next step.
- Complete the wagering requirements in any combination of bets. For sports betting, the wagering requirement is 1x, meaning you just need to wager the bonus amount in its entirety (whether with one bet or several), and the winnings are available for cashout. For casino, Caesars Casino wagering requirements are 4x on slots, 8x on video poker, and 20x for all other games.
- Caesars Sportsbook bonus balance cashouts only apply to bets of -300 or longer. So bets at -250 or +150 are eligible while a wager at -350 is not.
- Bonus Cash expires 7 days after it is awarded, so be sure to use it all up before then.
Of course, you’ll want to double-check the terms and conditions, as they’re subject to change at any time. It’s possible that it’s changed between when this was written and when you read it.
Claim the Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code for first bet insurance and 1,000 in rewards points and 1,000 tier credits.
What Can You Play with Your Caesars Bonus Balance?
As you complete the requirements for the Caesars bonus balance cash out, you’ll have a lot of options for games. Keep in mind that some bonuses are exclusively for sports betting or casino games, while some apply to both sides of the Caesars Online Casino.
For casino bonus money at Caesars, you’ll have access to slots (4x wagering requirements), video poker (8x), and table games (20x), including Live Dealer games.
Games available for a Caesars Sportsbook bonus balance cash out include any games as long as the odds are -300 or longer. That includes parlays, prop bets, and other more unique markets beyond moneyline, points spread, and totals (over/under). Here’s our complete NJ online sports betting guide, including the best promo codes.
What Are You Restricted from Doing with Your Caesars Bonus Balance?
Because the Caesars bonus balance gives players with more opportunities to come out with a big score, Caesars has certain restrictions on what you can do with your Bonus Cash.
First of all, it’s highly frowned upon to use your bonus cash to play low-risk to no-risk games, or use irregular betting patterns, such as betting on two of the three 1/3 outside bets on roulette. This is known as bonus abuse, and runs the risk of getting the bonus money confiscated.
Of course, you cannot open multiple accounts in order to obtain more Bonus Cash than permitted for each customer. Caesars requires identity verification to prevent this from occuring.
You also cannot share personalized promotional offers or bonuses that you may receive by e-mail with another person. Those are specifically for your account, so those codes can get your bonus balance flagged.
Doing any of these above activities may result in the revocation of bonus cash, removal of subsequent winnings, or even account restriction.