The three Caesars Entertainment Corporation resorts in Atlantic City include:
- Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino
- Caesars Atlantic City Hotel and Casino
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
The Caesars New Jersey casino empire
Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino opened in 1979 at the corner of Park Place and the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk. Plus, the property boasts two casinos with over 220,000 square feet of gaming space, including more than 5,000 slot machines.
Caesars Atlantic City Hotel and Casino originally opened in 1979 as the Boardwalk Regency and became Caesars Atlantic City in 1987. Caesars now has more than 1,100 rooms and a 145,000 square feet casino featuring more than 3,000 slot machines and 135 table games.
When it opened in 1980, Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City was the first casino and hotel built in Atlantic City Marina District. It now includes five hotel towers and a 177,000 square foot casino featuring more than 5,500 slots, 140 table games, and a 40-table poker room.
$30 million in enhancements at Harrah’s
The $200 million in renovations at Caesars Entertainment properties just wrapped up with $30 million in enhancements to Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City.
The improvements include:
- Four new restaurants
- A restoration of the The Pool After Dark pool and nightclub
- Redesign and enhancement of 450 guest rooms and suites
The new restaurants at Harrah’s include:
- A.C. Burger Co., offering classic and signature burgers, an extensive craft beer menu and one-of-a-kind “adult” milkshakes.
- Coastal Craft Kitchen + Bar, featuring shared plates and a weekend boozy-brunch scene.
- Veracruz, offering Mexican and Spanish street fare and a variety of margaritas, sangrias and Spanish and Latin American wines.
- Guy’s Sammich Joint, a quick service food concept created by Food Network personality and restaurateur Guy Fieri.
The improvements to The Pool After Dark pool and nightclub include:
- A glass-enclosed heated dome
- Upgraded cabanas and bungalows
- A new elevated stage and DJ area
- Dance floor and massive LED walls for celebrity performances
Past A-list celebrity appearances at the popular venue have included:
- Paris Hilton
- DJ Pauly D
- Nick Cannon
- Amber Rose
Harrah’s new Bayview Tower
The redesign and enhancement of 450 guest rooms was completed at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City’s Bayview Tower. Las Vegas-based design firm Marnell Companies designed the project.
The 600-square-foot rooms now feature lavender and blue accent colors with contrasting white and gray tones, and contemporary furniture. Plus, they all include new vanity dressing areas and modern bathrooms with oversized showers.
Said Bally’s and Caesars President Kevin Ortzman and Harrah’s Regional President Rick Mazer in a joint statement:
“Building on the highly-successful openings of the Wild Wild West at Bally’s and our $125 million Waterfront Conference Center at Harrah’s Resort, we are excited to complete our master-plan enhancement project just in time for summer, and debut our finely-appointed Bayview rooms and suites, world-class dining experiences and an upgraded nightlife experience at Harrah’s Resort.
Atlantic City, with its iconic beach and world-famous Boardwalk, has been a mainstay summer destination for decades and our resorts – Bally’s, Caesars and Harrah’s – are committed to offering guests first-class, Vegas-style experiences – without the flight.”