FanDuel Casino New Jersey launched a new standalone site and app in late July 2021. The sportsbook-integrated casino still is available, but the two apps offer different games.
New players qualify for FanDuel’s welcome bonus of a risk-free first day of betting up to $1,000. You’ll find more than 100 games on the standalone app, including a variety of slots, progressive jackpots, blackjack, roulette and video poker, plus live dealer table games.
Keep reading to learn more about FanDuel’s welcome offer, the casino app, banking options and features, plus more about FanDuel’s casino games.
Why choose FanDuel Casino in NJ?
- First day of betting will be risk-free up to $1,000.
- Players receive $1,000 online casino credit
- Top-notch iOS and Android app.
- Proven and trusted GAN platform and software.
- Solid collection of slots, live dealer, table games.
FanDuel Casino NJ welcome bonus
New players at FanDuel online casino NJ can wager risk-free for 24 hours from the time they place their first bet. Once you’re logged in, deposit at least $10, then play as many games as you want. The online casino will reimburse any net loss you incur, up to $1,000, during that first 24-hour period. In addition to that bonus players receive $1,000 in casino credit to be used on FanDuels online casino, for a total bonus of up to $2,000.
For example, say you deposit $100 and bet it all on casino games. Then, at the end of the day, your balance reads $25. FanDuel will give you $75 in site credits within 72 hours.
FanDuel Casino NJ promo code in September 2021
|Online Casino||FanDuel Casino NJ|
|Promo Code||Click to Claim Promo|
|Risk Free First Day||Up to $1,000 credit|
|Sportsbook Promo||Up to $1,000 risk-free first bet|
|Legal States||PA, MI, WV & NJ|
|Last Updated||September 2021|
FanDuel Casino welcome promo details
FanDuel doesn’t have many wagering requirements to qualify for its welcome bonus, but there are a few. You’ll need to have a net loss of at least $5 to qualify, and it may take up to three days for your site credits to show up in your account.
You can’t withdraw site credits, but you just need to play them once before you can cash out any winnings. You have seven days to use them before they expire. You can use the credits to play any casino games you like, since all FanDuel games contribute equally.
How to open a FanDuel Casino account in NJ
If you are opening a new account at FanDuel, just follow these instructions:
- Head to the casino site and tap the green “Join Now” button.
- Type in your email address and a username and password, and choose a couple of security questions.
- Enter your personal data, including home address, phone number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Agree to FanDuel’s legal conditions and click the “Create Account” button to finish up.
After FanDuel checks your entered address and birthdate against third-party databases, you can make your first deposit and start playing online casino games risk-free for up to $1,000.
FanDuel online casino features
Here are some of FanDuel’s main strong points that we noted in the course of our review:
- Great game library: It won’t take long for FanDuel to build up a competitive collection of games in the Garden State. Partnerships are already in place with a range of software developers, and the FanDuel online casino app already offers a large selection of slots and table games, including live dealer titles.
- FanDuel reputation: Over the last decade-plus, FanDuel’s customer base has grown to more than 12 million players in the United States alone. Its online sportsbook and DFS site consistently outperform the competition, which provides an incentive to strive for a similar success with the online casino.
- Standalone app: FanDuel Casino optimized its new app for all types of devices, large and small. GAN’s platform offers sleek graphics and an easy-to-navigate interface. Games perform smoothly, with issues during play being a rarity.
- Excellent banking center: You’ll find a variety of accepted banking methods available on FanDuel, with options including Venmo, PayPal, debit and credit cards, Play+ card and ACH e-check.
- Frequent, regular promotions: FanDuel’s promotions for established players aren’t the best on the market, but they’re plentiful. You will find a different promotion nearly every day. Look for offers involving risk-free bets or cash back.
FanDuel Casino app – $1,000 risk-free first day
FanDuel’s new standalone app is available on Android and iOS. The casino is built on an award-winning platform designed by software developer GAN. It’s easy to find your way around the new standalone app, and you can access secure deposits and withdrawals, promotional offers, account details, customer support and more.
How to download the FanDuel Casino Android app
To download the standalone FanDuel Casino app for Android, follow these steps:
- Head to the FanDuel Casino site via mobile browser.
- Scroll down the page and select the button that says “Download for Android.”
- Follow any additional prompts to download and install the app.
How to download the FanDuel Casino iOS app
If you’re on an Apple device, follow these steps:
- Access the FanDuel Casino website via mobile browser.
- Scroll down and select the button that says “Download on the App Store.”
- Follow the prompts on the App Store to download the correct app.
FanDuel online casino software
The desktop version of the site is perfectly replicated on a mobile browser or app. Navigation is simple and intuitive. “Most Popular” games will display by default. You can also perform a simple search via the “Find Games” button if you’re looking for a particular title. You can also sort games alphabetically.
Other FanDuel Casino promotions
Unfortunately, FanDuel Casino doesn’t offer a loyalty program, but it does offer a number of regular promotions. Just tap the “Promotions” tab at the top of the screen to see what’s new. Offers cycle in and out, but you’re likely to find something similar to these options:
- Blackjack Cashback: Opt in to the promotion for the entire month. Play any blackjack game on a specific day of the week to receive from $2 up to $250 cash back in site credits, depending on the size of your wager. For $2 cash back, you’d need to bet $100. For $250, you’d need to bet $10,000 or more.
- Risk-free slots: Opt in, wager at least $25 on a select slot on a specific day of the week, and the casino will cover any net loss you incur up to $10 in site credit.
- Risk-free table games: Opt in, wager at least $25 on any table game from midnight to noon on a specific day of the week, and the casino will cover any net loss you incur up to $10 in site credits.
- Game of the Week: Wager $50 within 24 hours on a select game and get $5 in site credits to use playing the same game. Opting in once lets you repeat the offer each day during the promotional week.
Games available at FanDuel online casino
At launch, FanDuel Casino offered 100-plus games, including slots and progressive jackpots, and nearly a dozen live dealer games. Other table games include blackjack, roulette and baccarat.
Slot titles make up the majority of FanDuel Casino’s game lobby. You’ll currently find more than 90 slots, but expect that number to shoot up rapidly. The casino is adding new games often.
FanDuel offers classic slots popular on land-based casino floors, and up-to-date games with sharp, animated graphics, hundreds of thousands of ways to win and the most exciting, modern bonus features on the market today.
Look for popular games such as NextGen’s Flame, Red Riding Hood (WMS), Vortex (Everi), HyperNova Megaways (Reel Play) and Smash the Pig from Spielo.
Other FanDuel slots action includes these popular games:
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Little Green Men Nova Wilds
- Elephant King
- She’s a Rich Girl
FanDuel also offers popular progressive slots like Mercy of the Gods and Divine Fortune from NetEnt. These games feature jackpots that can pay out in seven figures.
Live dealer games at FanDuel Casino
FanDuel offers nearly a dozen live dealer games, including blackjack. Games stream live in HD from Evolution Gaming’s New Jersey studio. Live dealer games replicate the social interaction of a land-based casino with the convenience of playing from home. You can also play while on the go via phone or tablet. Here are some of the most popular live dealer options:
- Blackjack Live (eight tables)
- Infinite Blackjack
- Roulette Live
- Baccarat Live
- Auto Roulette
You’ll find a half dozen or so varieties of blackjack on FanDuel Casino NJ. The basic rules apply for each game, although every title has something distinct to offer.
FanDuel offers three versions of classic blackjack, including the NetEnt and IGT versions, along with SG Digital’s Multi-Hand Blackjack, Zappit Blackjack and Blackjack Poker & Pairs.
FanDuel also has video poker action, such as the popular Game King collection from IGT. Video poker fans will also find IGT’s Triple, Five and Ten Play Draw Poker collections. Other games include the following:
- Casino Hold’em Poker
- Let It Ride
- Three Card Stud
Other table games
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games worldwide, and FanDuel offers several options:
- Classic Roulette
- European Roulette
- Double Bonus Spin Roulette (from IGT)
You’ll also find plenty of first person table game titles from Evolution Gaming, including roulette, baccarat, Dragon Tiger, Football Suite and Dream Catcher. And here are some additional options:
- Baccarat Professional Series
- Casino War (from Shuffle Master)
Banking options at FanDuel NJ Casino
Backed by nearly 15 years of pre-existing relationships with US financial institutions, FanDuel Casino offers one of the best selections of banking options on the market, including Venmo, PayPal and debit cards.
Deposit at least $10 using one of the following options:
- Visa, Mastercard credit/debit cards
- Prepaid FanDuel Play+ card
- Online banking (ACH e-check)
- PayNearMe (available at local Family Dollar, 7-Eleven and CVS stores)
- Cash at the counter
Using either an e-check or the prepaid FanDuel Play+ card offer nearly immediate turnaround times. Note that each Venmo transaction has a $3,000 deposit cap.
You can make withdrawals using the following options:
- Prepaid FanDuel Play+ card
- Online banking (ACH e-check)
- Check by mail
- Cash at the counter
However, unless you’ve made a past deposit using your Venmo, online banking, PayPal or FanDuel Play+ card account, your only option is to receive a check in the mail. FanDuel recommends using multiple banking methods for your deposits so that you’ll have a number of options available for making withdrawals.
FanDuel typically processes withdrawals internally within 24 hours. After that, PayPal and FanDuel Play+ card withdrawals are usually complete within two business days. Most e-check options will take three to five business days to reach your account.
Check by mail may not arrive for 10 days. FanDuel sends it to the address you used when you registered for your account.
Customer support at FanDuel Casino
FanDuel offers a thorough and well organized FAQ that is likely to provide the answers to most general questions you might have about banking deposits and withdrawals, geolocation issues, registration and promotions.
If you’d like more personal assistance, you can reach out to FanDuel player support at all hours of the day via a simple web form request. Representatives are also available at peak times via live chat and phone.
Is FanDuel Casino legal in New Jersey?
Yes. Casino gambling is legal in New Jersey if you are at least 21 years old and present within state boundaries when you place any bets. Android and iOS apps include geolocation software that will ensure you don’t stray outside legal boundaries. PC and Mac computer users will need to download and install a GeoComply plug-in.
FanDuel will encrypt your data, and it offers games from respectable software developers, with titles receiving thorough testing to ensure all outcomes are random and fair. The online casino is licensed in partnership with the land-based Golden Nugget Atlantic City and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. This means that FanDuel’s business practices are consistently reviewed to ensure they meet legal standards.
If you have a complaint or concern, you can reach out to the DGE by phoning 609-984-0909 or sending an email to [email protected]
History of FanDuel Casino
FanDuel launched as a daily fantasy sports site in 2009. Since then, it has made a name for itself with sportsbooks, online casinos, DFS and horse race betting, with more than 12 million account holders.
FanDuel Casino’s background is complicated in the Garden State. When online casino gambling in New Jersey became legal, FanDuel partnered with the land-based Meadowlands Racetrack. Since new laws didn’t authorize racetracks to apply for an online casino license, FanDuel was only able to launch a sportsbook.
In May 2018, FanDuel merged with Paddy Power from the UK. The company was already operating in NJ with its Betfair brand, which launched in 2013. Paddy Power partnered with the land-based Golden Nugget Atlantic City. The newly named Flutter Entertainment conglomerate started off with a bang in the fall of 2019 by acquiring The Stars Group, which added the FOX Bet and Stars (PokerStars) brands to the mix.
Flutter added an integrated Betfair-branded casino to the sportsbook app shortly afterward.
The original FanDuel-branded online casino launched in Pennsylvania in January 2020. The casino was initially integrated with the sportsbook, but launched as a standalone option later that year.
Shortly after its inaugural launch, FanDuel Casino appeared on the New Jersey sportsbook app for the first time, replacing the integrated Betfair Casino. FanDuel Casino was only accessible via the sportsbook’s app. Tapping the “Casino” tab on a web browser would redirect customers to the Betfair Casino site.
FanDuel launched its first standalone casino app in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and West Virginia on July 27, 2021. The company announced that it planned to “optimize its online casino offerings in New Jersey” and keep the sportsbook-integrated version of the site as it currently stands.
In early 2021, FanDuel Group, the US subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment, partnered with Boyd Gaming Corp. and acquired the Stardust Casino brand. Betfair Casino NJ was re-branded as Stardust Casino NJ, and a new Stardust online casino launched in New Jersey in partnership with Golden Nugget Atlantic City.