WSOP.com is owned and operated by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, with ground affiliation provided by Caesars Atlantic City. The online poker company launched legally in New Jersey on Nov. 26, 2013.
WSOP saw an initial boom in players at the beginning of NJ regulated iGaming, and the online poker company’s player traffic has been solid since then, frequently topping the New Jersey charts in poker traffic. WSOP NJ also shares its player pool with the sister poker site, 888 Poker.
Meanwhile, the launch of the Multi-State Internet Gaming Alliance on May 1, 2018, changes things dramatically for New Jersey players. 888 Poker and WSOP.com players in New Jersey can play cash games with players from Nevada and Delaware. The shared player pool unites the family of 888/WSOP players in all three states.
The site has a slightly outdated interface but is a consistent source of reliably running games for New Jersey residents looking for a real money poker site with tons of ongoing promotions.
WSOP NJ promo code and poker bonuses 2021
By using our WSOP poker promo code 10FREE, you can claim both of WSOP.com’s poker bonuses. The two primary incentives are:
- $10 free to play with no deposit. Will be credited within 72 hours from account registration. This is an exclusive offer, available to NJGamblingSites.com readers.
- $50 minimum deposit bonus with a $10 deposit.
- 100% match of up to $1,000 deposit bonus on your first deposit. Clearing $5 in bonus funds requires 50 Action Player Points (APPs). Bonus funds are forfeit if release requirements are not met in 90 days.
Real Money Online Poker Site WSOP New Jersey
WSOP NJ Promo Code 10FREE
No Deposit Bonus $10
Deposit Bonus 100% up to $1,000
Land Partner Caesars Atlantic City
Last Verified July 2021
Short-term promotions and bonuses
- Cash for Clubs (March 14-17): flop a royal flush with clubs in any cash game and earn $500 in bonus cash.
- March Reload (March 1-17): deposit using promo code CLOVER and get a 100% match on your payment, up to $500.
World Series of Poker online software
WSOP.com offers downloadable software available for both PC and Mac. Through a partnership with 888 Poker, WSOP.com uses 888’s poker platform, Dragonfish.
Dragonfish is incredibly stable and an easy-to-use client. However, some players complain that the interface is dull and outdated.
WSOP NJ app requirements
Requirements for real-money play on WSOP.com are a Wi-Fi signal to verify player location and a verified WSOP.com player account.
If a player’s location cannot be verified via computer, a player has the option to use geolocation technology on his or her phone. Wi-Fi on the mobile device must also be enabled to verify the location. Also, the phone must be through a supported cellular provider.
WSOP.com has a somewhat complex banking system with limited options for withdrawals. Withdrawing on WSOP.com requires at a minimum a copy of a player’s valid government ID. More often than not, players are required to submit additional proof of ID like a bank statement, or utility bill.
Recently WSOP.com started offering PayPal for secure deposits and withdrawals. This eliminates many of the hoops players had to go through to withdraw funds previously.
WSOP.com offers a good selection of deposit methods, all of which have a $10 minimum. Most methods other than PayPal are often subject to high-decline rates due to different bank’s policies on iGaming transactions.
- Casino cage
Withdrawal methods for the WSOP.com site include ACH payments, PayPal, cashier at Caesars Atlantic City, Neteller and bank draft.
Real money online poker at WSOP.com
There are five game choices on WSOP.com, and most games have stakes ranging between $0.01/$0.02 -$5/$10. Players also have options between either fixed or no-limit games.
- No Limit and Pot Limit Hold ’em
- Fixed Limit Hold’em
- No Limit & Pot Limit Omaha
- Fixed Limit Omaha
- Fixed Limit Seven-Card Stud
Sit & Gos
WSOP’s No Limit Hold ’em Sit & Gos are small one table tournaments and are regularly offered throughout the day.
Table size ranges from heads-up (one player vs. another) or up to nine-handed. Buy-in amounts range from $1.10 – $55.
WSOP’s tournaments are rated above average and have good value, and therefore they draw decent crowds.
The tournaments include $100 freerolls, $3K nightly rebuys and $20K guarantees. Larger tournaments are offered significantly less every month.
WSOP NJ promotions
WSOP.com has recently begun offering a plethora of promotions that incentivize new players and retain current ones.
New player sign-up bonuses
WSOP.com offers three bonuses for new players.
- Welcome Week Freeroll: With a first deposit, earn seven entry tickets for $100 Daily Freeroll.
- First Deposit Bonus: Receive 100% on up to a $1,000 deposit.
- Free $10: When signing up, the first $10 is free.
Throughout the week WSOP.com hosts a variety of bonuses and player appreciation tournaments.
- $100 Daily: A low-stakes daily freeroll. A 600 player freeroll where the top 20% cash. The tournament starts nightly at 6:46 p.m. PST.
- SNG Leaderboards: $3,000 in weekly prize money for the top 50% of Sit & Go players. The week runs Wednesday through Tuesday.
- APP Leaderboards: $4,000 weekly in prize money, top 30 finishers paid.
- APP Threshold Bonuses: Instant cash bonuses awarded for every APP level achieved. Bonuses range from $50-$400
- The SOCs: Four large yearly events that are included in The Series of Online Championships.
- $20K Guarantee: Starts at 4 p.m. every Sunday, $200 entry fee, $20K guaranteed prizepool.
- $3K Nightly Rebuy: $30 buy-in, and a guaranteed $3K prizepool. Unlimited re-buys before the second break.
- Action Club Freeroll: A weekly tournament with other players with equal Action Club status. Also an entry ticket for a $15K guaranteed Sunday tournament for players that have achieved Gold Status or higher in the previous month.
- Earn Total Rewards: Players earn one tier credit for every Action Player Points (APP).
- Early Bird Special: Daily double APPs for players older than 55, held between noon and 4 p.m.
WSOP online rewards
Players can earn loyalty points through WSOP’s Poker Rewards program by playing in any real-money-cash game or tournament.
Players receive two APPs for every $1 in rake or tournament fees collected by WSOP. Players can also earn one tier credit per APP earned. Tier credits apply to the Caesars’ Total Rewards Program.
Available tiers are:
- Player: Base tier
- Bronze: 200 APPs / month
- Silver: 750 APPs / month
- Elite: 1,500 APPs / month
- Champions Club: 20,000 APPs / year
Starting at the bronze level, accrued APPs automatically convert to WSOP points, which in turn can be exchanged for real cash at a rate of 100 points per dollar. The higher the tier, the more WSOP points players earn per APP:
- Player: Does not accrue WSOP points
- Bronze: 4x multiplier
- Silver: 10x multiplier
- Elite: 12.5 multiplier
- Champions Club: 16x multiplier
For example, a silver member with 1,000 APPs will receive 10,000 WSOP points, which is exchangeable for $100 in cash.
The good thing about this program is that it awards up to 32% rakeback to the most active poker players ($10,000+ rake/year). The bad thing is that rakeback is only offered to start at the Bronze level, which requires at least $100 in rake paid per month.
WSOP.com player support
WSOP’s customer support is average and can be hard to navigate. WSOP.com offers three ways to receive support.
- Email: Supposedly 24/7, but quoted with a response time of 72 hours. Generally, response time can be expected to be about 24 hours.
- Phone: Limited hours, but polite and eager representatives are available. However, it seems that phone representatives have no more information than you can gain by perusing WSOP.com.
- WSOP forum: Though the forum is official, there is no sign of its existence on WSOP.com. Also, with an awkward interface and low traffic, it isn’t recommended.