Bonuses and Promotions
Odds VS. The Competition
Market Depth & Variety
Deposit & Cash Out
The WynnBET promo code welcome bonus is bet $100, get $100 ($50 for use on the sportsbook and $50 for use on the casino). Use our exclusive link to apply the bonus. Terms and conditions apply.
But, at least for now, what’s better is the DraftKings promo code link, which gets new bettors $50 with a $5+ deposit, plus a 20% deposit match up to $1,000. Click the link above to opt-in, no promo code required.
WynnBET may be best known for its casino gaming, but it offers a powerful, high-quality online sportsbook as well. This platform is ideal for newer sports bettors looking for the simplest, most straightforward platform. It’s also geared toward those who like to bet on both sports and table games.
WynnBet New Jersey Promo Code For September 2022
It is common practice for sportsbooks to offer sign-up bonuses and rewards for new customers, and Wynn’s online sportsbook in New Jersey is part of that crowd, as it has an offer for up to $100 when you bet $100 ($50 for use on sportsbook and $50 for the casino). Here’s how it works.
- Once you’ve created your account (details on how to do so are listed below), you need to make your initial deposit for a minimum of $100.
- Make your first sports bet for a minimum of $100. The odds for the bet must be -120 or greater.
- If your bet wins, nothing changes; you simply collect your winnings, but …
- If your bet loses, you will be credited the money you lost for a free bet up to a maximum of $100.
Remember you must deposit at least $100 to qualify for the offer, and it’s only your first bet that is eligible, not your first losing bet. Just make sure the odds fall between the required range mentioned above.
|Bonus Code||Click to claim $1,050 instead at DraftKings NJ|
|Bonus Offer||Up to $100 when you bet $100 ($50 at sportsbook and $50 at casino)|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
While the WynnBET promo code welcome bonus (bet $100, get $100) is limited to new members, all bettors can take advantage of a wide range of daily and weekly promotions at WynnBET Sportsbook.
To remain competitive in a New Jersey sports betting marketplace that hits over $1 billion in sports betting handle, Wynn consistently offers the following deals:
- WynnBET Win Hour: Get reduced juice every Thursday from 5 PM to 6 PM EST.
- WynnBET Weekdays: Bet $50 or more between Monday and Friday for a $10 free bet the following week.
- Parlay Bonus Deals: Get profit boosters on parlays for the NFL, NBA, and more.
- Stays At Wynn Las Vegas: High-rollers who place enough in weekly bets can stay for free at Wynn Las Vegas.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. New Jersey bettors will have access to tons of promotions every day, including additional risk-free bets like the WynnBET welcome bonus.
Here are some standard bet types and odds you can find at WynnBet, with an example for each in order to make it easier to understand if you’re new to betting on sports.
- Moneyline: This is probably the simplest type of bet to understand because all you are doing is picking which team or individual you expect to win a specific game. You will be able to tell who the favorite is, as that team will have a negative number, while on the flip side the team that is the underdog will have a positive number. For example, if the New York Jets and New York Giants are playing and the Jets are favored, it could be listed as Jets -225 and Giants +190. As for what those figures mean, they’re based on either betting or winning $100. So, -225 means you would need to wager $225 on the Jets in order to win $100, while +190 means a $100 bet on the Giants would win you $190.
- Point Spreads: For spread betting, or betting against the spread, you’re betting based on what the final score will be and whether your pick will cover the spread. Just like before, underdogs are marked with positive figures, favorites with negative. Sticking with the example from above, the Jets might be listed at -4.5 and the Giants at +4.5. That means for your bet on the Jets to win, they must win by five points or more, whereas for a bet on the Giants to win, they must win outright or lose by four points or fewer.
- Totals: Also known as over/unders, these are wagers where you are betting on whether a given number will end up being higher or lower in the actual game. Let’s say the Philadelphia 76ers are playing the Brooklyn Nets. The total for points scored might be 218.5. If you take the over, you are betting that when the final score is added up it will be higher than 218.5. So if the 76ers beat the Nets 112-108, your bet would win (112+108=220).
- Prop Bets: Prop bets are a popular form of betting in which you’re wagering on whether specific events will happen during a game. They can range from a player hitting a home run, scoring a goal or a touchdown, getting a triple-double or many more events. In baseball, you might see a prop bet for whether Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge will hit a home run. It could be listed as Yes +325, No -455. Just like before, that means a $100 wager on yes would win you $325, while it would take a $455 bet on no to win $100.
- Parlays: These are some of the hardest bets to get right, while at the same time being some of the most profitable when you do succeed. In parlays, you make multiple selections, and the odds go up with each additional selection you make. For your bet to win, though, every leg of the parlay must be right. It’s all or nothing; one wrong pick and you lose. For example, let’s say you pick the New York Giants (+475), Jets (+235), and Philadelphia Eagles (+245) to all win. Since they’re all underdogs, the combined odds would be around +6546, so all it would take is a $10 bet to win $654.60. Pretty nice return on investment, although we can’t say we endorse picking those three teams to win in one weekend.
- Futures: Here’s the one major type of bet that is not yet available at Wynn Sportsbook. We do expect it to be available soon, though. Futures are more long-term bets. They’re most common at the beginning of a season when it comes to picking who will win the championship that season. You’ll also see futures for a team’s regular-season record, while individual player futures are most common when it comes to who will win awards like MVP. You may see the New Jersey Devils, for example, listed at +1000 to hoist the Stanley Cup or for New York Rangers star Artemi Panarin to be named MVP.
Obviously, if you’re considering signing up with Wynn Sportsbook, you’ll want to know the sports that you can and can’t bet on there. Well, let’s start with the one big sport that isn’t an option at Wynn, and that’s motorsports of any kind.
Pretty simply, if you’re looking for a sportsbook where you can bet on IndyCar or NASCAR, then Wynn is not currently for you. We’d expect that to change going forward, so be sure to check back for when auto racing is available at Wynn.
As for the sports you can bet on Wynn Sportsbook in NJ, read on for a quick summary.
Since we’ve got four NHL teams in and around the state, we’ll start there. If you’re looking to bet on the Devils, Islanders, Rangers, Flyers, or any other team in the NHL, you can do so at Wynn.
Major League Baseball also is an option at Wynn, meaning you can bet on all the Phillies, Mets, or Yankees games you please, along with the other 27 MLB teams.
In the NBA, we’re sure there are still a lot of Nets fans from all the years they spent playing in New Jersey. And you’ve obviously got the Knicks, 76ers and the rest of the NBA to wager on, too.
And while neither the Jets nor the Giants have New Jersey in their name, they still play their games here at MetLife Stadium. You can wager on either of them or the Eagles or the remaining 29 NFL teams on Wynn’s sportsbook app.
As far as we’re concerned, Wynn has just about all the sports you need at a sportsbook, and as soon as it adds auto racing, it’ll be all set.
WynnBET doesn’t offer the biggest variety of deposit and withdrawal methods. However, the deposit options at WynnBET do cover most bettors’ preferences. These include:
- Play+ Card
- Online Bank Transfer
- Caesars Casino cashier cage in Atlantic City
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa & MasterCard only)
All deposit methods except debit and credit cards are also available for cashout. We do not recommend using credit cards to deposit at an online sportsbook. It usually counts as a cash advance charge.
The WynnBET NJ app is a standalone, state-specific platform for iOS and Android devices. So be sure you’re downloading the New Jersey version instead of the WynnBET Colorado or Michigan versions.
The WynnBET NJ Sportsbook has 3.7 out of 5.0 stars in the App Store. That’s pretty good compared to other options in the state, but a full star fewer than some of the bigger competitors like DraftKings and BetMGM.
As soon as you’ve created your WynnBET account and make a deposit, you’ll be ready to start betting. You will need to have your geolocation software turned on so that the app can confirm that you’re somewhere in New Jersey.
Whether you’re using an iPhone, Samsung phone, iPad, Amazon Fire tablet, or another device, the Wynn Sportsbook app will look pretty much the same.
At the top of the page, you’ll be able to see your current account balance as well as icons to access your bets and the Wynn main menu. Below is a search bar to help you quickly find what you’re looking for and then links to all the sports you can wager on at Wynn.
We think you’ll find that cruising around the app is easy, and everything is labeled well. One feature we especially like is when placing bets you can elect to either enter the dollar amount you plan to bet or the dollar amount you want to win. If you enter the amount you want to win, it will automatically populate how much you need to bet to win that amount.
Gone are the days of having to place your sports bets at a retail sportsbook. Now you’re able to make any bet you’d like from wherever you are in New Jersey using apps such as WynnBET. That is clearly the best feature Wynn has to offer at the present time.
We also are a fan of the site’s betting slip, as we detailed in the previous section. It feels more user-friendly than a lot of other sportsbooks out there. This makes it the perfect platform for newer sports bettors who aren’t looking for all the bells and whistles of some of the more elaborate options.
New players can use the WynnBET promo code welcome link to get $100 when they bet $100. The $100 will be split between the sportsbook and casino, with $50 for use at each.
Plus, the ongoing promotions include the most popular betting markets and types of bets, such as odds boosters on NFL games and risk-free bets on NBA parlays.
Is WynnBet Legal In New Jersey?
Yes. Wynn Sportsbook was approved by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and had a five-day soft-launch period, which is required by the NJ DGE, before going live for the general public in August 2020.
At the time of its inception in the Garden State, Wynn was the 18th sportsbook app in the state.
One of the key parts of sports betting law in New Jersey is that it’s illegal to bet on NCAA teams from the state or any college sporting event taking place in the state, which means no betting on Seton Hall or Rutgers, but colleges like Temple and St. John’s are fair game.
How To Create An Account At WynnBet Sportsbook New Jersey
When it comes to creating your account with Wynn’s online sportsbook, it’s very similar to signing up for any online service and should take only a few minutes of your time. Here is a rundown of the process, what info you’ll need to supply and what happens if Wynn is unable to confirm your identity.
The first step is downloading and installing the free Wynn app, which is available for both Apple and Android devices by following our links. The sportsbook app works on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices like Samsung Galaxy or Google Pixel phones.
You probably will have to grant security permission when installing the app. Once that’s completed, open the app and tap register. From here you will be required to enter your name, home and email address, your date of birth and the final four digits of your Social Security number. You also will need to select and answer two security questions.
If all goes well, you’ll be all set. It is possible that you might need to supply additional docs in order to confirm your identity.
If that’s the case, Wynn will ask for some type of photo ID as well as an upload verifying your home address. Your driver’s license is great because you can use it for both. Otherwise, you could use your passport for the first step and a utility bill to complete the second step.
It will take Wynn a few minutes to go over your documents, but then your account will be all set up.
Hopefully, this is a section you never need to come back to because that would mean you never run into any problems at Wynn. But if and when you do, there are a trio of ways to get in touch with Wynn’s customer support team.
When you open the main menu by clicking the Wynn logo in the app, you’ll then select the “Support & FAQ” button. From there you can begin a live chat with customer support or email for help directly. You also have the option of making a phone call at 201-383-2837.
We also advise skimming over the FAQs to check if your issues already have been addressed.
WynnBet Sportsbook FAQs
No. The only requirement is that you are present within New Jersey state lines when you make your wager.
The current bonus for new players at WynnBet Sportsbook New Jersey is bet $100, win $100 (split between the sportsbook and the casino, with $50 at each).
Yes. But while you can access the app, you will not be able to place a bet unless you are within New Jersey state lines.
In order to place a bet at WynnBet Sportsbook, you must be at least 21 years old. This is the same age as is required by law for retail casino and sportsbook wagering.
To reach WynnBet New Jersey customer service, simply call 201-383-2837. For basic inquiries, you can look at the sportsbook’s FAQs section or start a live chat with a representative.
The WynnBET promo code welcome bonus is a risk-free bet up to $100. Use our link to opt-in. Terms and conditions apply.